• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hibernate query from Flex - Connection timed out or closed

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a flex application that is calling multiple ColdFusion services, this has been working for a long time but now all of a sudden it stopped working and I have no idea what is causing it.

Basically, I am sending 15 function calls to different services through the flex gateway. The first one executes and all the other ones send this error message

"java.sql.SQLException: This connection either has timed out or has been closed and has returned to its pool. You must re-acquire the connection. "  See attached Charles screenshotCapture.PNG

The coldfusion application is a very simple ORM application running some simple single parameter hibernate queries like below

remote Wayeo_Service.cfc.city_clerks[] function searchByID39(string q ) {

var hqlString = "";

var whereClause = "";

var params = {};

hqlString = hqlString & "FROM city_clerks";

if (len(arguments.q) gt 0){

whereClause  = ListAppend(whereClause, " ID39_City LIKE '%#arguments.q#%'");

}

if (len(whereClause) gt 0){

hqlString = hqlString & " WHERE " & whereClause;

}

hqlString = hqlString & " ORDER BY CityClerkID asc";

return ormExecuteQuery(hqlString, false, params);

}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any solution found ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been quite some time since I looked at a Flex issue, but have you tried checking "Maintain database connections" in the ColdFusion administrator DSN?  You don't mention the CF version on the back end, but there was a Hotfix that addressed this for CF 2011 and CF 2016.  Please see this thread: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/cf-4108519

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation