• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Digital Edition Library

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the location of My Digital Editions. I have A small SSD c drive and have moved where the system Document library is to the D drive. Unfortunately Digital Editions doesn't recognize  the change. I did the change by doing the official Win 10 solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not possible. eBooks was allways download in My Digital Edition folder under your Documents. If you move the folder to a other place a new folder was create on the old place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that you are correct. But see the following paste, that makes the changes correctly. Other products do find that those files have been moved. It is okay that ADE doesn't do that but since I only need to move them myself once in a while I can manage that.

SEE THE FOLLOWING. It is the same for Win 10, my OS.

When the drives are ready, create a folder on D: with your name

Next, open your user folder. In Windows 7, click Start, then click your name in the top of the Start menu's right panel. In Windows 8.1, go to the Search Charm, type %userprofile%, and select the folder whose name reads something like C:\Users\yourname.

Once there, you can move your documents.

1. 1223 move documents Right-click the My Documents or Documents folder. Select Properties.
  2. Click the Location tab.
  3. Click the Move button.
  4. In the resulting dialog box, go to your name folder in drive D:, create a new folder inside it called documents, and select that.
  5. After you click OK, click Yes to move your files.
  6. Then wait. The actual move may take a while.

When the process is over, repeat it with Pictures, Music, Videos, and any other folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines