• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 8.1 did update. Later that day ADE would NOT load to Kobo ereader. Removed EPUB from ADE and later would show up in ADE or multiple times.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8.1 did update. Later that day ADE would NOT load to Kobo ereader. Removed EPUB from ADE and later would show up in ADE or multiple times. I tried multiple things. Removing ADE and downloading ADE and authorize ADE. Kobo did factory reset, restarted device  and authorized device. Still same issues.Yesterday was able to finally load one title but today NOT working. Very frustrating when it has worked for years without very few issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on digital Edition and choose option run as Admin.
Then download the file and try to move to the reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I did as you said but I still get an error message when I try to open the ebook on the Kobo ereader as follows. I am borrowing the epub book from the library.

It says that it is not authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Sign in with authorized Adobe ID and try again. But they both match with the same email address for Adobe ID. Thanks for any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this:
Start Digital Edition.

Press ctrl + shift + d.

Accept that should deauthroize.

Then go to help > authorize Computer

Login with your Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines