15 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2008 9:04 PM by LuckyNumberSleven RSS

I encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115, can somebody help me?

sabrina2008 Community Member
      Hello all, can somebody help me?

I have encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

The problem described as follows:
      1. The flash file with sound works well before uploaded to website. The audio lost when uploaded to the website(There is no problem with the flash file size). I have uploaded the flash file to website for you to test. Please go to http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf and kindly check with it.

2. When we open the flash movie in IE with Flash player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx), the flash movie with sound works well.

3. When we upgrade the flash player to the latest version V9.0.115 (Flash9e.ocx), the video works well, but the sound just can play several seconds and then stop.

4. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie on web with 24fps, the sound just can work several seconds and then stop, the problem is the same if we use the TShockWaveFlash control to play the flash movie.

5. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie with 12fps, the sound works well but the quality is really very poor. It seems that the sound plays shorter with more frames per second. But the flash file works well with the Flash Player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx).

Can somebody help me to figure it out? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
      Sabrina
      sabrina07080236@gmail.com