• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe digital editions

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am locked out from downloading my docs because I created 2 adobe digital accounts and I am getting a licensing error. anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i also have kind of the same error, what happened is i bought a magazine and i had to download it in ADEafter downloading the .acsm link i got the message  E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN so i figured out that i had to put the Adobe ID becouse the file was protected by DRM anyway the next thing i got was :  E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER and i uninstalled the ADE, i installed it again and unistalled it again and again and installed it in older version, and tryed  to do the same in my other computer, i even created 2 more Adobe accounts and nothing, its really driving me crazy, i spent so much money in the books i bought, help me please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER say that you try to open e eBook with the wrong Adobe ID. The Adobe ID is the key to open the eBook or File with DRM. Do you not know the Adobe ID which you are used, then ask your Seller of the File which Adobe ID are in the Document linked. This Adobe ID must authorize to can open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe its as you say but its very whierd becouse i only had one adobe account, no more and the only thing i did wrong was autorize the computer instead of my Adobe ID, anyway afterwords i managed to delety this authorization and i put my User ID and again there was another arror saying E ADEPT DOCUMENT TYPE UNKNOWN, and that was crazy, I hace all the acsm files and there is no solution, this morning i wrote to the seller and they told me that the problem is not in their link, so basicly i turns out that i throw all my money, i think there should be easyer ways of downloading and im sure it has happened before. File i want to download is a Pdf but it has to be dowloaded from digital editions because now its still ACSM file. How can i download the pdf file without using the digital editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACSM Files can open only with Digital Edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that but there is a problem somewhere and i tryed to install the same program in other computer with other account and the same thing happens, Is there someone from ADOBE that could download the files for me if i send them and i get the pdf returned , its just a simple download but its driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe staff. Your messages are being posted to a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how can i get in touch with stuff and check it in more personalized way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you must wait until a staff person hat check this trend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines