• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and now it says my account is not valid although the computer is showing activated.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have this problem and have a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Try this:
Start Digital Edition.

Press ctrl + shift + d.

Accept that should deauthroize.

Then go to help > authorize Computer

Login with your Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:
Start Digital Edition.

Press ctrl + shift + d.

Accept that should deauthroize.

Then go to help > authorize Computer

Login with your Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the help.  Unfortunately it didn't work.  I worked with Adobe support last night and we tried that but I get this message now when trying to download new titles.  "Error getting license. Licence Server communications problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULLFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"  Also, the books I already had downloaded prior to my upgrade now say "No record of this of this loan is found on this machine."   Adobe had to escalate the issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very strange. You have used the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all I did was upgrade my Windows which kept all my settings.  Login into Windows is the same and Adobe account still the same.  I agree, it's strange.  I appreciate your help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's actually working now!   I downloaded a couple of ebooks I had not yet tried and they downloaded fine.  The ones I tried downloading yesterday that failed to load still fail however.  I still get the same error "Error getting license. Licence Server communications problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULLFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER" so it seems I can't install those and the ones I already had don't work.  Oh well, I can live with starting with new titles.  Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your are Welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines