• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE stops working when I connect my NOOK.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE stops working when I connect my NOOK. Using Acer laptop + Win8.1. This is a new laptop and I had to create a new Adobe ID; does this need transfering to the NOOK and if so how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should have added that I was able to transfer one book (borrowed from library); the transfer took a VERY long time and ADE crashed eventually but the book was transferred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Click on the Digital Edition. Choose run as admin. Then download eBook and try to transfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK tried that: still crashes with NOOk plugged in. I'll try re-installing ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled on top of the existing files: I had transfered some previously read books (or at least their thumbnails) from my old laptop and during installation was asked if I wanted to upgrade them from ADE 2.0 to 3.0...said YES. Now seems to run OK but haven't downloaded a new book yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check it with the sample file: eBook Beispiel-Bibliothek | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you, all working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines