• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullets Not aligning with texts

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2007 Mar 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use bullets in my project they do no align with the text. Alignment seems exact when I preview but when compiled they are misaligned with any bowser.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2007 Mar 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using custom bullets if that is any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the alignment different with different browsers? Take a look at the topic on my site about Browsers. My guess is you are seeing something different in IE and Firefox?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hi, we just finished working on a webhelp project and when we viewed it in firefox we noticed that the formatting of the bullets do not display properly. i stumbled upon this topic and was hoping if you could help us. we have already done the suggested solutions( we have removed the padding and the left margins) but we are still getting the same problems. The bullets are aligned but the space between the bullet and the text is way too big.We are currently using Robohelp 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Peter.

I figured out what the problem was. I had to adjust the padding for the bullet to align itself properly since it was not a stock bullet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp