• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to conciliate two e-mail accounts to correct the problem E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER USER

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to conciliate two e-mail accounts to correct the problem E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER USER

My two mails are:

asdv33@ufm.edu

traductora@traduccionesdelvalle.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error say that try to open a eBook with linked with a other Adobe ID. The Adobe ID is the "key" to open the eBook. Have you open the eBook without a authorization?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I bought it from a local bookstore. The problem is that I forgot my user, so I typed use it without ID. while I created a new account. That was my biggest mistake because, first I was able to read the book at least in my computer, but not to copy into my Papyre. Now, I am not able to open in my computer neither in my Papyre. I requested to change my password of my first authorization (traductora@traduccionesdelvalle.com), but I cannot open my book. I read that I can reconciliate both emails: asdv33@ufm.edu and traductora@traduccionesdelvalle.com, but I am not sure. I am really sad that I can not buy any more ebooks because I won't be able to read them. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its linked with the empty authorize. Then you must contact the Seller of the eBook for a new Download. Nobody without the Seller can change the Adobe ID in you eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines