• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many activations error - how to reset my account?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my count reset please. I cannot find a way to submit a web case or get support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I did. Chat with two techs and then forwarded to Supervisor but chat ended. Case # 0217123748. Do I just wait? I just need to have my activation count reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wait for the answer. If get no answer contact customer support Kontaktaufnahme mit Kundendienst and ask for the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It took 7 days but I did get an email stating that they had reset my activation count. I can download library loans on my Kobo again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I try this link, it comes up in German or something that I don't understand and I see no way to translate to English.  I have tried to get my activations reset before, but have had no luck.  I thought a new Adobe identity might work, but still am unable to get my library loans onto my e-reader. If I deactivate a device, shouldn't I be able to use that activation again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines