• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open books on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an ebook which I could not open in iBooks, which is frustrating in itself, but had to download ADE. I opened it first on my Desktop computer and then emailed it to my iPad because ADE couldn't see my Desktop. When I try to open it on my iPad through Bluefire Reader ~ I only get I get an error telling me that "Trios item was originally downloaded with a different user account to Adobe ID. to continue, please add that account." I don't have any other account, so how can I read this on my iPad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must used the same Adobe ID how used in Digital Edition by the first open. This is the "key" to open the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apparently I didn't use any Adobe ID in the permissions it says it's licensed to unknown then urn uuid and a long serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you sometime open the eBook successfully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I can open it on my Desk Top, but not on the iPad, which is what I really need to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you Digital Edition on you Desktop authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it won't let me says I have to authorise with an ID not already in use on a different device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get exactly?

Have you open the eBook without authorize the Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error message:

You can only authorise this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorise any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again

I think I must have opened it without authorising, but I thought I had

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition.
Press ctrl + shif + d (windows) or cmd + shift + d (macintosh)

accept that should remove the authorize.

then go to help < computer authorize and enter your Data

The eBook are linked with the empty authorize. You must ask the seller/Library of the eBook for new Download without authorize. Then can download again and linked with your adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines