• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to authorize ADE because it is asking for vendor id and password which is Entitle. I had trouble with this before but was able to resolve it. Since then my computer was wiped due to virus and Entitle closed so I don't know what to do

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the Vendor Id and password for Entitle but the company has since closed, what do I do to read my books I downloaded to Adobe Digital Edition?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must login with Adobe ID (e-Mail-Adresse of your account) and the password of the Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to get this resolved?  I have the same issue now.  I have all my books downloaded, but can't access them.  The problem is Entitle used their own ID for ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must Digital Edition authorize with the same Adobe ID as you have by the first download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines