• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've used Adobe Digital Aditions for years, downloaded new version, now when I try to download a book from library I get Check Activation, to my ereader says check authorization?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to a new version of Adobe Digital, during the update it transfered my books to the new version and tried to delete the old version unsuccessfully. Now when I try to download books from the library it says to "check activation", and when I try to download books from ADE to my ereader is says to check my authorization. How do I get this to all work together.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I would request you to post your query on the following forum page so that an expert could assist you.

Adobe Digital Editions

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start Digital Edition.
Press ctrl + shift + d (windows) or cmd + shift + d (Macintosh)

accept that should remove the authorize.

Then go to help > computer authorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines