• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best JS video client to pair with AMS?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many Javascript video clients out there but which one would be easiest if I wanted to stop streaming to my Flash client and replace it with a JS client (Obviously, I'm using AMS)? Is it Strobe Media Playback because it's built built off OSMF and supports RTMP, live stream, and HDS?

If so, can someone provide me a link to download it because the last stable version is almost 5 years old and all links to it are dead.

If not, have people had success with video.js, Flowplayer, or JWPlayer? I'd rather not go with the Flow or JW because they cost. But what about video.js? Isn't that the company Brightcove bought and absorbed?

Thanks for any helpful tips.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After researching, it appears the Video.js supports live streams from an RTMP protocol and the documentation is much more robust than anything I've seen with Strobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines