• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Presenter work with writing tablets

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you can switch back and forth between yourself and PowerPoint, but I would like to use a writing tablet instead.  I teach math and engineering concepts, so it's a lot easier to draw them and show equations than writing equations in PP and making a slide for each step.  Ideally I would like to switch between me and what I'm writing.  Can that be done?  can you substitute an electronic tablet in lieu of PP?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Yes, it can be done. I have tried using a writing tablet called Boogie Board and it works like this.

You attach the tablet to the USB drive and start writing on the tablet. This will essentially project back whatever you are writing on the tablet on your computer screen. Now you may already know that Presenter Video Express captures whatever appears on your screen and the webcam together. So you can start explaining the Math as you write and PVX can capture what you write on the tablet as well as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it can be done. I have tried using a writing tablet called Boogie Board and it works like this.

You attach the tablet to the USB drive and start writing on the tablet. This will essentially project back whatever you are writing on the tablet on your computer screen. Now you may already know that Presenter Video Express captures whatever appears on your screen and the webcam together. So you can start explaining the Math as you write and PVX can capture what you write on the tablet as well as you (webcam + mic).

Am sure there are other writing tablets, and I would be equally interested in hearing about experiences with other tablets.

Here is a video created by my colleague which showcases what you can do with PVX - Khan Academy Style Videos using Presenter Video Express - YouTube

Please let us know if this addresses your need. We would also love to hear from others in the community about the videos they create with PVX.

Cheers
Ramesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great News!  I'll check out your video!

Thanks much!

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources