• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

t Flash player doesn't exist, always have an error with flash player. Gone thru your web steps to correct but it never does, part of windows 10 os! Shockwave player never works always end up at the download page but when I click to download it doesn't do

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you create a little program that checks to see if the flash player is installed and if not corrects the problem instead of saying it's part of the windows 10 os. Because windows 10 sucks! And force your software to do an install instead of your redundant check to see if flash player is installed! Which it does on my system then it comes back that it can't find it and goes back into that stupid check again! Same ting happens when I try to install shockwave player it never does the download!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be helpful to see if Flash Player is installed and help you if you need to install it:

Check to see if Flash Player is installed

You may also want to read:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Troubleshoot Shockwave Player installation | Windows

I am moving this to the Installing Flash Player user forum so the experts there can assist you further if you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Flash Updater download | SourceForge.net

Windows 10 like 8 is a little different.

ActiveX Flash player is handled by windows updates. Why don't you run that?

Also Firefox is handled by a separate plugin and Chrome has it build in to the browser.

That link I provided pretty much does what you ask for EXCEPT the ActiveX versions ( on windows 10/8 , Windows 7 will re-install it with that utility ) which is part of the operating system, and removing that would cause problems.; but go run windows updates. ALso you can check the event veiwer after you run the utility to see which versions of flash player you have installed. All of that is in the documentation where tat link is.

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines