• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

II receintly changed from win 8 to10. I can no longer transfer boooks from Overdrive to ADE. They are both authorized the same.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changed from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I can no longer transfer books from Overdrive to ADE. They are both authorized the same. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Try this: right click on digital edition and run as admin....

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: right click on digital edition and run as admin....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that didn't work either. I used to be able to check out and download a book in Overdrive and it would automatically go to ADE and download to Nook. It will no longer do this. ??? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky, Sorry that didn't work either. I used to be able to download a book in Overdrive and it would automatically download to ADE then to the Nook. It doesn't do that anymore. What now??? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2015 Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check the Defould Programm for ePub files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do this? Check what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky, Adobe Digital Editions is not listed on Default Programs. Overdrive is, but not ADE. ADE is installed and authorized on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RIght click on a eBook. Choose Settings. Then click on choose by programm and choose C:\Programme(x86)\adobe\Digital Edition Version\Digital Edition.exe.

Then should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky, where do I rt click on an ebook? I have tried both ADE and Overdrive and neither has settings listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In you File Explorer. Choose a eBook File. Then rightclick to the file with your mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found file explorer>ebook>rt. clicked >still no settings listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O What points was display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open, open with, share with, Norton Internet Security, restore previous versions, send to, cut, copy, create shortcut, delete, rename properties...

i

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then used the point properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File explorer>ebook>right click>properties>NO: c/programme (x86) ADE Version/Digital Edition.exe.  Remember I am using Windows 10. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its work the same way also with Windows 10. Its a general Windows Process. On which point you have a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in default program, associate program with protocol etc, acsm>change; ADE is not a listed app although I can open it as app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should over choose ad a addition program. This not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines