• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 2 ADE accounts and books associated with each. Can they be merged if I only have log in details for one of them?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an ADE account under my old email address and associated a bunch of my digital books with that account. Unfortunately I changed email address and forgot to update my ADE account before I did so. I now have a new email address and a new ADE log in. I have now got a bunch of books associated with my new email address.

I'm looking for a way of finding my old books and reseting their ADE association

Kobo has 300 books on it, ADE can 'see' 106 of them and only lets me add 90 of them to ADE...and I can't even open all 90 of them due to DRM

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not change the Adobe ID in you eBook. Also not Adobe. The only way to solved the problem is contact the Seller of the eBook to change the Adobe ID in the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines