• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse sequence

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2008 Mar 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using browse sequences in my project for the first time. When I open the chm on my machine it works fine but on other machines it doesn't appear at all. Is there some file that needs to be included on the local machine for it to work? It's not a problem with the project as it is OK on my machine.
Thanks

Using RHX5 HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed there is. It is called HHACTIVEX.DLL which must be installed and registered on each PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, thanks!

Doh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2008 Mar 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Authorgirl

Pay close attention to what Colum correctly advised. Note that it will not be sufficient to simply ensure the file exists on each end user's PC. The key point here is the word he used: and registered. This means an action will have to occur that tells Windows where to find the file.

I mentioned this because I've seen many others think it's only necessary to ensure the file is copied to the end user's PC. They are then bewildered when things fail to work as expected.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp