• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp to PowerPoint

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2008 Mar 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone suggest a way to re-use selected RoboHelp topics in a Powerpoint presentation? So far I've tried producing some Word output and sending it to PowerPoint but this feature seems to be intended more for outlining so I can get headings and text into slides but no graphics.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lindakx and welcome to our community

A strange request.

I'm guessing your best bet here would be to use a screen capture utility. Capture the topics as images and pop them into PowerPoint on different slides.

Perhaps we might offer better information if you can enlighten us on exactly what it is you are hoping to accomplish.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Yes I realise it's a strange request - something I've certainly never tried before - but the aim is to produce help and training materials from a single source if possible. One of our trainers covers some conceptual info in his training presentation and rather than repreat or re-write, it would be good if we could output a selection of conceptual help topics to a format that can then be imported into PowerPoint.

Does this help?

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linda

Helps to know what your goal is. Unfortunately, aside from what I suggested with the screen captures, I can't think of a way to accomplish it. At least not as you or someone directing you is probably expecting. Where the resulting PowerPoint would contain editable text and images.

I tend to pride myself at being able to think outside the box with things. But unfortunately I'm coming up dry on this one. Maybe someone else here has a suggestion and will chime in. If something comes to mind, I'll be back to update the post.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You might try going in the opposite direction (pulling from PowerPoint, instead of pushing to).

In PowerPoint, you can select Insert > Slides from Files... to insert .htm files. You might have to work the formatting, though; the initial conversion is not very pretty (lists, for example).

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp