• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to transfer e-book to a device

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error message "CE Copy not allowed" on Nook device. I've tried to authorize my PC but i got "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again". What should i do now in order to transfer my purchased e-book to my reader on my home PC?  I forgot to mention that all device options (delete, authorize....) are grayed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To solved the problem on Digital Edition. Start the program. Press CTRL + SHIFT + D. Accept that authorize should remove. Then go to help > authorize Computer. Enter you Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your advice. I've removed the computer and then authorized it successfully.
When tried to add the .acsm file to ADE i got the error that the license is already fulfilled by another user. Maybe the only option is to read that book on my PC and  to buy another one just to try if it's gonna work. I'm really upset with that program - ADE i mean. Grrr..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you open the eBook before (before you has authorize successfully)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, i've opened it on ADE but was not able to transfer it to my Ebook reader device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its linked with the empty authorize. Do you need a new Download to linked with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a new ebook with DRM protection and tried to send it to my Nook. It was successfully sent this time but when i opened it on the device i got an error message "Error dialog: user not activated". So i performed a factory reset and after that everything worked fine with the new book.
Thanks a lot for your helpful advises.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines