• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 7 TOC

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2008 Mar 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently upgraded to RoboHelp 7. In the TOC, each of my projects has an Introduction book with an Overview topic. The Overview topic is set to be the Default topic. In the previous version, when I launched the project, the Introduction book was opened with the Overview topic being automatically displayed. Now, while the Overview topic is the one that is displayed - the Introduction book is closed. Is there a setting that I have missed with regards to having it appear as selected?

Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa

I'd look in the following places:

1. Click View > Pods > Project Setup
2. Expand the Windows pseudo folder
3. Double-click the existing window
4. See what the setting is for "Auto-synchronize TOC" (It's in the lower left area) You want it checked.

Now look here...
1. Click View > Pods > Single Source Layouts
2. Right-click the Microsoft HTML Help layout and examine properties
3. Click the Edit button to the right of Advanced Settings
4. Click the TOC Styles tab
5. Is there a check mark next to "Always Show Selection"? If not, place one there.

Recompile and test.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, thanks for your reply.

When I expanded the Windows folder in the Project Setup Tab, the only item that appeared was New Window.

When I right clicked the WebHelp Pro (I am not generating Microsoft HTML Help) there is no "Always Show Selection' option.

Why might this be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Ahhh, WebHelp Pro. So you are using the RoboHelp Server component and publishing to that. I know that in WebHelp, there is an option to sync the TOC. But I'm not seeing it in the WebHelp Pro layout properties. I don't use that layout type so I'm not sure if there is a setting in a different area for controlling that.

Hopefully someone with WebHelp Pro experience will answer to that.

Sorry... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp