• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder 3 Not opening in Internal Browser

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to get this to open within the internal browser and even with the settings, I can't remove the check mark for the default browser, not sure what I'm missing here.cf3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the checkbox matters until you change the radio button above it from "Use internal web browser" to "Use external web browser". Otherwise the checkbox settings are igonored.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

After spending a load of time on the phone and a remote connection with Adobe, still no solution. I have checked and unchecked. It opens in my default browser per my computer. Still stumped. And Adobe support has been silent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it does say at the top of the dialog that some applications may always use the external browser.  Maybe that's the case here?  That looks like a setting for Eclipse, not necessarily the ColdFusion Builder plugin parts.  Have you tried exploring the Eclipse forums?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So true - I will try it on another install and see what happens. Thank you sir for noticing the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation