• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackmagic ATEM TVS and Flash Media Live Encoder

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Flash Media Live Encoder to stream to a private server. I am using a Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio for video capture. The problem that I am having is that the ATEM TVS shows up for other encoders, (Livestream Procaster, MX Light) but it does not show up in Flash Media Live Encoder. Can someone help me with this issue. It would seem to me that if there was a problem with the ATEM TVS showing in FMLE then it would also be a problem with the other software encoders.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you can't use the ATEM TVS USB-Output as an input source for FMLE. This only works with other livestream software and mostly on PC, not on Mac.

You will need a HDMI or SDI capture-device, such like the blackmagicdesign Ultra-Studio mini recorder. Here you go with the HDMI or SDI output of the TVS in the mini recorder and via Thunderbolt to the mac.
If you have a Windows PC you will need capture device with usb3, like the Intensity Shuttle or Ultra Studio USB.

So your Setup is:

ATEM TVS > Capture-Device (HDMI/SDI) > Computer (Thunderbolt/USB3)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for your reply. I ended up contacting Blackmagic Design and they recommended MX Light. It took some time to modify the software settings, because there were several options that were foreign to me, but I'm up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines