• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud nothing but problems so far...

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all. I am asked to sign in and accept agreements multiple times a day, almost everytime I open a program. The creative cloud application sign me out constantly.

Second, my programs all hang when they open. Illustrator may take up to a minute to actually open. It's only the Adobe programs that hang, all other programs on my computer respond quickly as they should.

Third, Bridge starts quickly but takes forever to populate the folder panel and show anything. It's just maddening!

So are these bugs that will be fixed or am I stuck with this behavior?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know anything. You are not offering any system information. Calling those issues bugs doesn't make it so. They're more likely problems specific to your system. As a start, refer to this:

Sign in or activation errors

For anything else we realyl need a lot more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I see there is a BIG Problem with former AAM and now CC- Desktop.  I also see that you Guys from staff and MVP really work hard to give us a hand and try to find solutions for each individually. And i really appreciate that!. BUT there is a big problem that Adobe has to see and - even more important - to fix it. All over the forum you can see complaining about AAM and CC-Desktop and crying for help no matter what OS no matter what Hardware.

And HONESTLY - I m tired of deleting, reinstalling, new downloading, using Adobe Cleaner Tool, renaming OOBE- folders, fighting with sudden change to trial-versions and so on!!! I did subscribe to Creative Cloud in May 2012. And i did waste so much time trying to fix problems that should Adobe fix. I need this time to earn money to pay my monthly fee to Adobe. (btw - i did complain about that to Adobe Support - and after all i´ve got just one month creative cloud membership for free - that´s ridiculous!). After updating to the new CC-Desktop i was full of hope that all those problems with the old AAM would have been gone. But obviously .. no.

And yes ... i allready work on it to find software that fits to my needs. As soon i found it --> Good by Adobe! I´m really sorry to say that. But  my patience is not without a limit.

kind regards

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I whole heartedly agree with AvSbgl.

I am sure Adobe and most creative cloud users know this issue is not new AND not user system specific.

Unfortunately tech support seem to have generic catch all responses... as long as they hit their KPI's!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I say I love this reply. This is now the second time i've had the same problem. And I know the way to fix it is to completely re-install, but that's not the best option when us creative people have clients, jobs and deadlines and fixing this issue requires at least 4-5hrs of time dealing with and installing.

Last time it was luckily on my Christmas break (Not the best way to spend my time off too). And I was on the phone talking to Adobe for 6hrs! and they still didn't fix it and actually I got cut off and they didn't reply. I let him remotely control my mac for hours to no result. In the end I fixed it by uninstalling everything and starting again.

Doing this broke my current setup and finally resulting in the death of my MAC! All because I had to fully upgrade everything to the latest which my Mac couldn;t handle. I wanted 1 program and ended up needing the re install them all.

In short, all these complaints, my experience in this and now it's happening again to my Adobe Muse. THIS IS A MAJOR BUG! And you need to get it solved.

We don't pay you a monthly/yearly fee to waste our time! I never had this level of problems in previous years. Creative cloud is so annoying! But apparently necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This the main issue I've been having with CC since I installed it. At first I thought it was just a Windows 10 thing, then my friends who use Windows 10 said they had no problems with it. After dealing with this constant recurring issue on a daily basis for 4 months, I decided to call it quits. I have more stressful things to worry about, such as design projects for my college classes to deal with, and adding this to that pile would probably given me a heart attack. Now I'm stuck paying for the three programs that I needed to use on my personal computer for the next 8 months. Although I'm glad that the student discount severely takes down the cost of the programs, I hate spending money on something I can't use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you find instead, i have had the same issue for months now??? Haven't been able to use the program but still have to pay month for it! It would take less time to find an old  pirated version. support set up a time to call and then call days later. it might be time to talk to consumer protection...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am SHOCKED that this issue is still prevelant for so long and Adobe is doing NOTHING to fix the problem.

Right now I am using Sony Vegas Pro 13 and AVID 3Ds Max and Mya. I found AE on line and Photoshop.

I unistalled my entire Adobe files and cloud and everything before installing these.

Until Adobe fixes this nonsense, I wont be coming back. Adobe should be ASHAMED of themselves at this poor working model they are pushing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a new system less than 3 weeks old. I have reformatted 3 times and swapped a hard drive. I know that Adobe is the culprit because not only do Adobe programs hang but anytime My Computer has to populate a lot of folder info or show hard drive info it can take up to a minute to show my 2 drives. Some how Adobe is messing with my hard drives. As I said I have reformated and reinstalled program by program and Adobe is the culprit.

My system: i5 2500k, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8GB DDR3, Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 1 TB Seagate hard drive, 2TB hard drive. It's a good, fast system.

One thing I noticed when I looked at the link you provided is that there are no Adobe entries in my hosts file at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar situation but it turned out to be my antivirus and firewall software blocking adobes products from running or fully loading.   You may want to check that is not the case in your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium - It does not help to tell an end-user that "We can't know anything. You are not offering any system information".

If this was Adobe's way of talking to end-users it is completely counter-productive. End-users are not the ones supposed to debug Adobe's botched new system they are enforcing on us. Why should I spend productive time collecting log files to help Adobe fix a system we really did not ask for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacograaff,

It is actually helpful to include details about your system. For Premiere Pro, we have this FAQ entry: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Mylenium was only trying to help, and he is a volunteer not an Adobe employee. In the future, please encourage others to post their system details.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reminding me of that Kevin - I thought Mylenium was just a regular user trying to help and should have tried harder to separate my remarks against ADOBE from being conceived as directed at Mylenium.

Mylenium, really sorry that my comment sounded like I was blasting you. I did not mean it.

I love what the software engineers are doing with the software and appreciate the individuals whose job (ADOBE employees/help desk sub-contractors) it is to try and assist, but, ADOBE’s image is tarnished in my eyes by their new subscription policy they are forcing on end-users.

Business decisions are not made by those parties.

So many great technologies have been killed of or completely missed an oppertunity to evovle to great-ness. (Director, Freehand, Flash, Flex, etc...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also suffer from this problem but it only started in the last few days since the latest update. CS6 applications and newer CC appliactions revert to tryout. The CC connection constantly signs me out. What I don't understand is even if the network is down surely the software shouldn't automatically revert to tryout mode for a few days? I am running Windows 7 (64).

This is causing a significant disruption to my working day.

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the beginning, I thought that the CLOUD was really a good idea and still do!

This most recent release and the bugs that came with it has all the earmarks of a marketing department pushing for something that was not ready and now the whole world and the Adobe staff  are like monkeys trying to put the cork back in!

Yesterday, in an attempt to right a wrong an Adobe tech person off shore did his best to create eight hours of hard work for me trying to undo the damage he did. Today a tech guy, off shore, deleted my Creative Cloud and didn't know how to restore it. (I showed him how.)

You will be tried in the court of public opinion on this one and it will be a long time before your are able to regain public trust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problems on both the Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems I am using.  I think it is not a problems with someones operating system and specific setup.  And you know what, if i already have a subscription, any changes you make should be seemless to me.  I shouldn't need to reinstall or use some special unistaller that removes registry entries.  That stuff is your job!  Make sure that when you update the program, it performs needed utilities for us.  Both the computers I use are less than one year old with pretty decent specs.

The response is aimed at Adobe and not the forum user to whom I have responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not bugs. The entire Creative Cloud thing is a total mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience with CC is similar, and it is repeated on multiple machines (OS-X and Windows, latest versions in all cases).  The biggest problem is the way the license is managed.  I am back and forth between several PCs and I find that I have to deal with Adobe popup messages virtually every time I want to get something done.  During a trip to a conference last week, I found myself unable to get some of my work done on the plane because an Adobe sign-in was required and I did not have an internet connection.  I never thought I'd find myself saying anything like the following, but Microsoft has done a fantastic job of license management with Office 365 for business.  It works seamlessly and the only time I have to sign in is to make changes to the account or add a new device.  MS also allows for business users like me to use multiple PCs without having to deal with the 2 device limitation (anybody know any business owners who only use 2 computers in their work?)

The other problem is the constant crashing of the software -- particularly Acrobat, which I use constantly.  And no, I'm not uninstalling or playing with registries or going into command line or any of that 90's stuff.  You, Adobe, should fix your software then push an update out to paying customers.

In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas for alternatives to Adobe Acrobat, please let me know.  I can't take it anymore!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having so many problems with this cc that i've had for only 2 months.

I am the owner of a valid CS6 master collection. in order to acquire an additional license to use my cs6 suite on an additional 2 computers, adobe sales talked me in to subscribing to the cc. what a great deal i thought. well, to my dismay, i've had nothing but problems since.

to make matters worst, when i subsequently started my pc with the installed version of my master collection, it screwed up my master collection as well starting to treat it like the cloud software continuously warning me that my trial software had a limited lifetime and was going to expire soon. CONSTANTLY! tech support helped me understand that adobe's cc installs schedulers and other hidden apps and constantly monitors usage and that, if i cleaned out the temp directory on a regular basis, my problems would be solved. WRONG! it helps in a minor way but the continuous warnings on EVERY adobe app in my collection pops up each time i start the app. I'm just about to reinitialize my pc AGAIN to clear out this mess!

what's incredible and difficult to grasp is how can adobe, with their expertise and unmatched quality in the presentation arts, launch the cloud with so many problems. it's an insult speaking with tech support who darn well knows that these problems exists but yet they trivialize it and offers only minimal solutions.

I now believe that this will be my last adobe purchase. there certainly are other options including just using my master collection for the next few decades if i'm able to clear out those unrelenting expiration popups.

everyone has been guilty at one time or another of putting down microsoft for their much too early release of software containing difficulties. well, i can tell you that i've never had this level of frustration with any software i've purchased. NEVER! adobe has now made me cherish my relationship with microsoft that much more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agreed MissPono. I subscribed to The Photoshop Photography Program on 13 Dec 2013.

I have previously downloaded trial versions of Photoshop and Lightroom.  Photoshop has been registered successfully.  Both Photoshop and Lightroom appear in my Creative Cloud window and show to be ‘Up To Date’.

Unfortunately my copy of Lightroom still requires registration.

On opening Lightroom a window opens which gives me three options… to:

1. enter a serial number (which takes me to a serial number entry screen)
  2. buy a serial number which takes me to the Abobe page where, I can sign, opt to buy and get taken to a screen which allows me to download and when I follow this it just opens up the Creative Cloud window which tells me lightroom is in place and up to date)
  3. “I want to try” continue with the trial which is on a daily countdown currently 27 days.

So how do I resolve this issue?

I have 'chatted' to tech three time now having various solutions thrown at me including altering the etc host files.  To my mind this suggests they know there are serious issues.  I am currently trying to resolve issues through thier facebook page facebook.com/lightroom.

Cheer up, tomorrow is another day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came to this forum looking for answers to some issues I've had with CC (PS inparticular) and I see my issues are common. 

I have the problem of key commands 'now and then' simply not working.  Oh man is that frustrating.  Be it Cmnd-Z, B, E, the usuals, it seems 1 in 5 key stokes simply choses to simply not respond, and I have to manually select whatever tool directly in the toolbox (or History window if it's an undo).  Very frustrating.  The worst part is, it's not a regular thing, just now and then, enough to disrupt my productivity and remind me that this never used to happen.

Can anyone offer any insight to this?

There's a few other issues that are relatively minor, (hang ups on startup, click lasso tool not starting on the first few clicks, and closeing the selection too soon are on the list somewhere) but all are things I never had with the regular (non-CC) software.

I'm on a brand new December 2013 Macbook Pro.  I only upgraded to CC in Dec, and am at my wits end with these problems.  The key command thing really messes up productivity and workflow.

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard from Adobe Support, not long after I wrote this! 

It turns out my Cintiq 12WX doesn't have the Wacom driver for OS 10.9 (Mavericks).  An issue I will now go and deal with Wacom is with that device and the 22HD, which of the two I regularily alternate (depending on whether I'm working at home or remotely), and as of now they don't allow you to have two versions of the driver installed. 

I also got some other Preferences advice from Adobe, which I'll try next, but I wanted to write a note in here expressing my thanks to the Adobe team for jumping on this. 

Thanks Britt!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an Adobe Creative Cloud member now for about 6 months and have had nothing but problems with reliability of the programs I subscribe to through the Cloud Photoshop CC and Adobe Muse. Logging into these programs daily is like playing Russian Roulette you never know if the programs are going to operate from day-to-day especially Muse. It is very difficult to run a business with these constant disruptions to my workflow. I am also very displeased that Adobe does not supply phone support for Muse but rather I get passed off to on-line tech support located in God know where.

If things don't start improving soon I am going to pull the plug on the Creative Cloud all together. We are force to subscribe to the cloud on a monthly basis for each program we need and I think that is is only right for Adobe to offer us quality technical support.

A very unhappy Cloud customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!!!!! And twice now after quite a bit of work I'm unable to save my updates. I have a brand new iMac and I'm no dummy so I know it's not user error. Suuuuuuper frustrating, I wish I just had my old software back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines