• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doing a build with WebHelp

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2008 Mar 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a webHelp system (primary layout) and I need to post it in TSF (Visual Studio) to they can build the install, but I am not sure how to do it.

My file structure looks like this:

My robohelp projects
Capturx for ADR (my project)

Under this there are several other folders - !Language, SSL/WebHelp, WebHelp_Pro

Do I have to put my project folder and all of the subfolders out there for the build, or can I just put the WebHelp folder out there for the build?

Secondly, does the developer link to a specific HTML file or other file (like an Index) within that folder? I think when I used it several years ago, they connected to a specific file and the rest of the help ran off of that as relative links.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2008 Mar 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You give your developers all the folders and files in the WebHelp folder.

They point to whatever you defined as the start page - first field in the wizard.

I notice the words WebHelp_Pro. You are running the help off a server configured with RoboServer? If not you need a webhelp output, not a webhelp pro output.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp