• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5 not working

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since updating to ADE 4.5 it crashes upon opening (both in windows 7 & 10) i have reinstalled multiple times. ADE 3.0 come up with error check activation when i try to open a book. what do i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For ADE 4.5: right click and run as admin

For ADE 3.0: start it -> press ctrl + shift + d -> accept that would remove the authorize -> then enter data under help > computer authorize again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had a similar issue.  My ADE quit working last week and reinstalled several times, still wouldn't work. I found an answer on this site that another user tried and it worked for me.  I uninstalled again, and then when prompted to where to load it on my computer, I chose another folder besides the default folder shown.  Now works fine!   I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with ADE 4.5. It was working til last week (but crashing sometimes when I was starting it), but now it won't start at all. I try to unistall and reinstll it multiple times, run it as admin, load it in another folder but still nothing. It's qiote frustrating.

Please does anyone has any other idea? I use windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all not work try it with a new user account: Create a local user account in Windows 10 - Windows Help -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines