Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat

Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I'm new to this.....how do I download a PDF file, received in an email, so that I can read it?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Hi there,

This are the Business Catalyst forums not Adobe Acrobat, but your question actually has nothing to do with Adobe.

It is all down to your email client your using. Depending on that you download any file attachements or just open them and how that happens depends on the OS you use. IF that file is a PDF you need to have adobe reader installed or open it up in a browser that supports reading PDF's like firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This are the Business Catalyst forums not Adobe Acrobat, but your question actually has nothing to do with Adobe.

It is all down to your email client your using. Depending on that you download any file attachements or just open them and how that happens depends on the OS you use. IF that file is a PDF you need to have adobe reader installed or open it up in a browser that supports reading PDF's like firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines