Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with annotations

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 11, test version on Windows 7

I looked at the help-pdf but. I'm not able to change the properties of any annotations in the timeline nor can I delete annotations. When the field for annotations is marked I can see the annotation as a small black mark but there is no way to "strech" it in the timeline below.

Is it because of the test-version?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Hi Andreas,

I took a look at your project.I am able to select annotations and modify their properties.

Following steps might help you .

1. Open the project in Presenter Video Express.

2. Click on the Annotations button (5th one from bottom left)

3. Go to the frame where you have annotation ( In your project, annotation is at 4.08. Seek to any frame between 4.08 to 4.12 ).

4. Click on the ellipse that you have added on the presentation.

5. Now you can see a rectangular (bounding) box drawn around the el

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andreas,

I suppose you are referring to the Presenter Video Express tool shipped along with Presenter.

The trial (test) version you are using has all the features of the full version.

It should be possible for you to add annotations anywhere on the timeline and anywhere on a frame. Once you add a shape from the annotation panel, you should be able to re-position it on the frame and also resize it or delete it using the DEL key. You should also be able to stretch/reduce the duration for which the annotation - select the annotation, and then elongate/reduce the yellow band on the timeline as desired. Please check out the last tutorial on the annotations feature at Adobe KnowHow

Regards
Ramesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ramesh,

many thanks for your answer. Yes I'm referring to Video Express.:

Before posting here I went already to mentioned tutorial at the helpdesk and after tried to use the annotations in the described way- doesn't work.

I can add  the annotations and reposition but I cannot stretch it (it doesn't turn yellow, I cannot select it). The DEL - keyneither works, because I cannot select the annotation. (That's what I think is the reason)

Greetings

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Annotation should get selected by clicking on created annotation drawn on the frame. Once the annotation is selected, its properties can be modified.

As you are unable to select the annotation, can you please share the sample project folder with us, so that we can analyze the project?

You can locate it inside the Presenter Video Projects folder. You can zip it and share via Dropbox to PVX-ProductionSupport@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Manasa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manasa,

I only could share it in this moment.

I zipped the whole folder, hope this is correct.

The projects name is "Intro ensayo 2"

Thanks in advance

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

I took a look at your project.I am able to select annotations and modify their properties.

Following steps might help you .

1. Open the project in Presenter Video Express.

2. Click on the Annotations button (5th one from bottom left)

3. Go to the frame where you have annotation ( In your project, annotation is at 4.08. Seek to any frame between 4.08 to 4.12 ).

4. Click on the ellipse that you have added on the presentation.

5. Now you can see a rectangular (bounding) box drawn around the ellipse. Once the annotation is selected you can stretch it using handles or you can change its properties.

Here is the screenshot when an annotation is selected

query.png

Let me know if this worked.

Thanks,

Manasa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manasa,

many many thanks. I always tried to select it in the timeline below.

Works perfectly, thank you so much

Greetings

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

you helped me si much some days ago. Thanks again.

May I ask you to look to a problem that I cannot solve with an issue with my webcam.

It´s vital for me that I can use the cam correctly, otherwise I have to return it.

The thread is

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8287481#expires_in=86399993&token_type=bearer&access_token=eyJhbGci...

Thanks in advance

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources