• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_NOT_READY...

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the digital editions app on my ACER a3-a30 but every time I try to open a book I get the message 'E_ACT_NOT_READY'. I've tried downloading my ebooks direct from the vendor, and tried copying from my PC, but nothing seems to allow me to open them on the tablet. I've tried de-auth and re-authorizing it, but get the "please try again after some time", I've uninstalled and re-installed the app, re-authorising it in the process. Any ideas, as nothing I've tried seems to make any difference so far

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I should add that I had to transfer the files manually via windows explorer as the tablet doesn't show up if I open ADE on the lap top. From what I've read it should automatically be recognised but it isn't

thanks in advance for any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To solved the authorze problem. Start Digital Edition.
Press ctrl + shift + d.

accept the remove the authorize.

Then go to help > computer authroize.

Now can authorize your Digital Edition successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nanaky, but it's the tablet that is the issue. I can open and read everything fine on my laptop, but the tablet is being grumpy! I've tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing the tablet, but I get the "Cannot connect to server. Please try after some time" message (hence trying to uninstall and reinstall the app but that made no difference). I've even tried other e-reader apps and authorized those with my Adobe ID (and I have checked and it's the correct one for the books on the laptop) but they still won't open. Basically I've tried everything I can find on the web where people have solved the issue.

maybe I'll just take the tablet back and get a Kindle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O Has you check it with right w-lan connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ummmm....nope, that's a new one on me. How would I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do used internet with w-lan or other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines