• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movies fast forward on some computers

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2008 Mar 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered one customer and one computer in our office that download and play my Captivate movies only to have them show the first slide and immediately fast forward to the last slide. I presume this problem is related to Winodws settings but have no idea where to start looking. Can you help?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2008 Mar 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CareFactsME

You should probably investigate which version of the Flash Player add in is in use on that particular PC. You may do this by visiting the following web page: http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/.

Upgrading to a newer version may be needed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2008 Mar 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much Rick, that did the trick. Interestingly, when we used the link you gave me the web site said we already had the current version installed but we downloaded it and installed it anyway and now our Captivates work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources