• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resolve Flashplayer install issues

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeat attempts result in exception code 0xc000001d. Searches say correct registry. Ran a cleaner, no help. Install error did take maybe a minute now to display. But same error.

XP, SP3. I don't know how to capture entire error report.

Thanks,

Jim.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update, I won't be able to check here regularly next 4 days, please reply/copy jim.thorn@live.com

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bacaruda,

I'll need to get some installation log files from you to investigate further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all 4 files listed (install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log).  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions How to share a document or a file sharing service of your choice.  Post the link the the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks will do asap but just started 12hr shift job, try soon looks simple enough

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines