• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kobo e-reader would not allow a download from the library this morning. Have talked to Kobo, the library and Adobe and still not getting anywhere. I've uninstalled Digital Editions 4.5 and reloaded 3.0. I've reset the Kobo to factory settings.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kobo e-reader would not allow a download from the library this morning. Have talked to Kobo, the library and Adobe and still not getting anywhere. I've reset the Kobo to factory settings.   I've uninstalled Editions 4.5 and reloaded 3.0 (as advised). Now error messages about authorization.  Check info on authorization and says computer is authorized but it won't work.  Think this is the old authorization but don't know how to get rid of it.  Anyone got any ideas????  

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Press Ctrl +Shift+D (windows) or cmd + shift + d (mac) to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
  3. Select Erase Authorization.
  4. Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines