Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Audio from an Object

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I currently use Captivate 3. I am working on a course simulation and have some audio that was accidentally recorded on an object versus the slide.

Is there any way that you can export that audio file to then import into the slide.

As a work around besides re-recording I know that I can set caption to be transparent and last for the duration of the slide so that it may play the audio. I just wanted to explore if there was a better solution.

Thanks in advance for your input.
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Mjsantos06 and welcome to our community

This one should be easy. Double-click the object in question. Click the Audio tab and note the name assigned to the clip. Click the X to remove the audio and dismiss the dialogs.

Now open the Slide Properties and click the Audio tab. Click the Select audio from library button and choose the clip you made note of earlier.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources