• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Capture of Flash from Windows CE remote device

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running tests on trying to capture a demo of screens from a remote touch screen device hooked to my computer via network cable and using Windows Manager to display the remote device's screen on my PC screen. The remote device uses Windows CE operating system and the touch screens are built using Flash. I have had two problems. One is that Flash paths appear on the slides. The other is that not all screen actions on the touch screen device automatically activate the print screen function, even when I'm using the PC mouse to click the touch screen buttons on my PC display.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JAR2010 and welcome to our community

By "Flash Paths" appearing on the screen, are you referring to the blue lines? If so, those are mouse movements. If that's not what it is, I believe we need some further explanation.

As for not all the screens getting captured, try tapping the Print Screen key on the keyboard to force Captivate to capture the screen. Listen closely to the camera shutter sound to determine when/if a capture has occurred. Not all events will trigger a capture, as you have seen.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great response time! Yes, blue lines. Can they be suppressed?

I did do some manual screen captures but had difficulty timing them just right to the flashing screens on the device.

Another question if you don't mind...can slides be downloaded as jpegs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JAR2010

Assuming we are talking about the same thing , the blue lines aren't visible to your end user. They are there for you as the Captivate developer so that you know the path the mouse will travel. If you choose not to have mouse movement, they aren't visible to you as the developer either. So your worries are quite probably unfounded.

Not following you on downloading the slides as JPEGs. Do you mean by your end user? Or are you possibly asking if you can obtain the screen captures as individual images from Captivate to use elsewhere? If you mean by the end user, I'm going to say it's probably not possible. But if you mean by Captivate, you should be able to look in the Library panel and export them from there. Either individually or as a group.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick, hi.

Thanks so much. You've answered my questions.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources