• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i authorize my computer with google as the ebook vendor? it wont accept my google login details.

Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an ebook on the google play store and downloaded it. When I add it to my adobe digital edition library I am prompted to authorize the computer. I have selected google as the ebook vendor and entered my login details (same as the google play store) but I keep getting an error message that my detail cannot be recognised? What detail am I supposed to put in the vendor login ID and vendor password?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you EVER figure this out? I am having a terrible time because I don't know what a Vendor ID is. It is not accepting my Adobe ID info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe ID is you Vendor ID. If the Data not accept, reset the password of you account and used only letters and numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out my issue was that it was showing 3M Cloud as my vendor for

which I had no ID or password. I deleted 3M Cloud from my computer and then

they gave me the possibility of entering my Adobe ID and password instead -

whew! No more making multiple Adobe accounts or changing my Adobe password

umpteen times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This are Good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem,too.But I changed my adobe ID password then it worked!

Make sure your new password isn't too complicated (the shorter the better).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am having a similar problem.
I am successful at login in with my Adobe account, but my Google Account (from where I actually purchased the book) says it's incorrect. I already linked both accounts, but can't download my book. Spent an hour with Google support and found no solution. They have no idea what the Vendor ID and Password is. 

According to you, it's our regular account credentials, but for some reason they tell me it's incorrect.

help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines