• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to download an EPSCO bokk available through my university library. I've done it before, but this time every time I double click the filename in the download folder I get prompted to update 4.5. I never gt to the book itself. What's wrong?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download an EPSCO bokk available through my university library. I've done it before, but this time every time I double click the filename in the download folder I get prompted to update 4.5. I never gt to the book itself. What's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition.

When you not want install the update ignore the Update.(Choose that do make it later)

Then go to File > add to library and choose the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even that doesn't work. However, I have found that by showing 4.5 on my task bar and then dragging the download file from the downloads folder to the 4.5 icon I can get it downloaded into ADR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When its work then it fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines