• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my Digital Editions asking for a vendor ID?

May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer open my ebooks on my computer through Digital Editions - It now asks me for a vendor ID (which I do not have.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find out how to do this? I can't figure out what a Vendor ID is, either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out my issue was that it was showing 3M Cloud as my vendor for which I had no ID or password. I deleted 3M Cloud from my computer and then they gave me the possibility of entering my Adobe ID and password instead - whew! No more making multiple Adobe accounts or changing my Adobe password umpteen times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines