• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Change the Recording Area While Recording a Software Simulation?

Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Captivate newbie. Can I change the red recording area after starting recording a Software simulation? Would a Scenario Simulation be better? Can I crop a slide after recording? I have not found anything in the on-line doc or the other forums. Thank you for your support.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008
Hi SteelcaseMark

For the Red Recording Rectangle, during recording you may move it to a different screen location if you like, but you may not resize it.

For slide sizes, you may resize the entire recording, but generally not a single slide. However, you do have the option of replacing slide backgrounds with different slides. So theoretically, you could resize one.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2008 Mar 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteelcaseMark

For the Red Recording Rectangle, during recording you may move it to a different screen location if you like, but you may not resize it.

For slide sizes, you may resize the entire recording, but generally not a single slide. However, you do have the option of replacing slide backgrounds with different slides. So theoretically, you could resize one.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2008 Mar 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick,

Thank you!

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources