• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text won't transfer from PC to Nook Simple Touch

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly cannot transfer files from my PC (Windows 10) to my Nook Simple Touch.  Never had this problem before.  I get an error saying it can't open; file can't be written to destination.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both devices was authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure sure.  What i mean is, my Adobe id hasn't changed since i installed ADE on my computer.  I never had to install anything on my Nook Simple Touch, so i dont know whether my nook is actually reading my ADE id or whether the id is only used for initial download from the library.  In the past, once I downloaded books from my library in the EPub format, i just had to open ADE and click once or twice to transfer it to my Nook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i just tried to transfer again, and it worked.  Not sure why it didn't the many times i tried a couple days.  maybe my internet or another program was slowing things down too much.  or some other reason.  who knows.  either way, it works now, which is great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines