• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've loaded and authorized Adobe Digital Editions on 2 PC's. I only see my downloaded books on 1 PC.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've loaded and authorized Adobe Digital Editions on 2 PC's. I only see my downloaded books on 1 PC. How do I see my books on both PC's?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but is there an answer to this question?: I have exactly the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, if you used the same Adobe ID and activate the function and its not work you can nothing do. Its a new future of Digital Eiditon 4.5. This are not allways work. We can only wait of a update for this function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you authorize with the same Adobe and activate the synchrony-Function under Edit > Performance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the same authorization, where is the Edit option in Adobe Digital Editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you menue. Should under Library the point preverences. Sorry not Edit. Make a error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still can't find Preferences under Library. However, I've managed to download the same books to the new Digital editions, without being charged, from the original book supplier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is allowed as long as you use the same Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines