Exit

I can not install flash player, why?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all
I write because I have a problem with my Adobe Flash Player
Force majeure had to install Zone Alarms I noticed that he stuck right in my adobe flash preventing me every installation or upgrade
I would like to reinstall it, but I can already tried to remove it with the road application specific .exe (but does not solve my problem) I tried with the manual removal of the folders on your computer, but after you start the download and el 'installation I get this message. "Adobe Flash Player Initialization error of the 'application' and the only option I offer to finish the installation program
What can I do? I have to format the computer (already included in the operating system automatically installs a much older version)
I do not know which way to turn
Thanks for your help
I forgot every time you drive eliminates the exe file to the 'update is normal or happens because of me?
Greetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Hi Hawk1785,

The online installer, which you're using, downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  The failure is in one of the steps to validate the certificate.  I've forwarded to the team who manages the online installer to investigate.

While version 10 may have installed, you certainly don't want a version that old installed on your system.  Not only does it not contain any security fixes since it's release, most modern browsers block older versions of Flash Player.  The f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hawk1785,

What OS and browser, including version for both?

Have tried disabling Zone Alarms?  There are times when anti-virus software interferes with Flash Player's online installation method (which downloads and installs Flash Player silently).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for having responded to me,

my S.O. is a Windows 7 Home Premium and generally use Opera and Firefox but also rarely Internet Explorer
I tried to disable and even delete Zone Alarms but as a result in the first case, nothing has changed in accordance with that program I deleted the files of the integrated network card (preventing me from surfing the Web). Before that I did not give any problem to Kaspersky Flash indeed went smoothly
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prejudice, then there is no solution?
reimposed the PC with the factory settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hawk1785,

I'll need to view the install log files to investigate further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all 3 files (FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log) files listed.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions How to share a document or a file sharing service of your choice.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have since found only in the pc this file Adobe_ADM.log
for the other two appear deleted
however, thanks to the same support if you do not succeed
ps I was able to install an old version of Flash (10 to be precise) without problems I hope that self update (even if nothing happens to be honest)
regards

File condivisi - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hawk1785,

The online installer, which you're using, downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  The failure is in one of the steps to validate the certificate.  I've forwarded to the team who manages the online installer to investigate.

While version 10 may have installed, you certainly don't want a version that old installed on your system.  Not only does it not contain any security fixes since it's release, most modern browsers block older versions of Flash Player.  The full/offline installer is posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.  Note that there are different versions for different browsers. You'll want to download and install the version(s) for the browser(s) you use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thanks for your kindness and patience.
The browser you use more and Firefox but when (as I have said already) to install it goes wrong (I was unable to load the screen because I forbade it) and lets you update the flash even in the background.
However if you do not mind I would like to close and no offense here and reset to factory computer by restoring (for mè and the most dismissive)
greet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and sorry for this late response but I settled instead installing the .exe xhe make the 'forced installation
regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines