• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Adobe ID associated with my DRM protected books

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At one point in time I had two Adobe IDs. One of these was used to register my purchased DRM epub books. Recently we were permitted to have only 1 Adobe ID so one of these was dropped and my purchases of Adobe software etc. were migrated to that ID. The other one was dropped. Unfortunately that dropped ID was the one under which my reader was registered to read the DRM books. Now that I have purchased a new device and migrated the books, I am unable to read those books as they were not purchased under the present ID and I cannot authorize the device under the old ID. I have authorized the device under the single ID, but cannot read the books. The books were purchased from the Sony Reader store (now closed) which is now Kobo. But they cannot help me presumably with an Adobe ID issue.

Please help as I have a lot of books that I have purchased that I can't access.

Cheers

Ellie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you have any luck? i am in a similar predicament!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must ask the Seller for the eBook for help. Adobe give only Adobe ID and Digital Edition. The also no access to the eBooks to change the authorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines