• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need guidance with presenter issue

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted powerpoints (ppt files) into presenter before with no problem but one video is giving me trouble. It worked last week but as on Monday when you click the link, all it does it take you to the loading page and spin. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue.

Request you to please provide few more details, as in when the issue is occurring. Is it during local publish? Is it happening for both SWF and HTML outputs?

Please package your presentation and share with me using drop box (zhussain@adobe.com).

Also request you to provide below details-

• OS version used
  • Presenter version used
  • Power point version along with architecture type(32-bit/64-bit)

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zeeshan,

Here's the link 2016 New Employee Benefits Orientation - State & Higher Ed. I have adobe presenter through my employer (State of Tennessee). I publish the presentation from PowerPoint 2010 64-bit but the file will only function if it's saved as Microsoft Powerpoint 27-2003. . I'm not sure what version of presenter I have since it's all done online through my employer and not through a desktop application. I sent the package to you via dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gretta,

It seems like there is an issue with the audio files associated with the presentation slides. As you can see in attached image, audio duration for all slides is 0 seconds.

img1.png

I also tried publishing to connect after removing the audio files and it works fine. (link- https://my.adobeconnect.com/gretta_ppt/)

I would request you to delete all the audio files by going to audio edit mode, delete the media.ppcx file from presentation folder, rename your presentation and re-import all the audio files.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance in regards with the same.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources