• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message - Can not connect to the fulfillment server ? Any ideas...I have a good internet connection

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have good internet connection but continually get this message- on  a windows 7 laptop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

There could be many reasons for this one. Typically I see it occurring on networks where port 8080 is blocked. Are you on a home network (shouldn't be blocked here) or a school/corporate network? Do you use a firewall that might be blocking that port? If a school or corporate network you might have to contact the system administrator and ask them to open the port. I'd recommend that you try a different network if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so on the home network-- any additional ideas-  I should not have any closed ports.  - I have downloaded to adobe digital editions in the past- just has not worked past 2 days with multiple books

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can check to make sure here: Open Port Check Toolā€Œ. Put in port 8080 and run the check.

Have you changed anything on your computer or network in the past two day? You could attempt a reinstall of ADE 4.5 and see if that might help. Download | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines