• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming entire project's title bar

Jun 17, 2010 Jun 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp HTML version 7.00.145

I have successfully caused the completed .CHM window to accurately state the name of our product with which my online help is published.

However, I cannot figure out how to change the title bar of my project as I am WORKING on the project. It doesn't affect the output, but it makes me nervous.

We are releasing two different versions of our product, with completely different version names, in close proximity, and I want to minimize the chances of anybody (including me) getting confused.

The attached screen capture shows the ways that I have NOT succeeded in changing my project name in the Robohelp project interface's title bar.

17114919.jpg

I wish this was larger, but the project title bar at extreme upper left does not match all the places where I have successfully (thank goodness) changed our product name as displayed in the completed .CHM file's displayed windows.

I've looked carefully through Window Properties and its Advanced Properties, as seen above.

I've also looked at Single Source Layout's Options and its Advanced Settings.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Lew Yedwab

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2010 Jun 17, 2010

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick! A helpful, correct answer to what turns out to have been a slightly embarrassing question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This command is grayed out (disabled) on my file menu. How can I get this command to show as active so that I can rename my project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Brian

This thread is a bit long in the tooth.

Can you provide more detail? Version of RoboHelp, how you are trying to change things, etc?

Thanks... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp