• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

won't accept password

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded a book from my library but I can't move it to digital editions.  I  get an "unable to download" message. I then went on the net for help and i was told to reauthorize it then reauthorize it but it wouldn't accept my password so I reset my password and it still would not accept it. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do used Windows or Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a mac with yosemite 10.10.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be a real dummy.  When I tried navigating I could go only as far as Adobe there was no Digital Editions in the folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you open the Library Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later how describe this document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky

I have no problem accessing the hards drive.  The path I took was library/application support/adobe.  After that there is no digital editions, I have things like AAM Updater, photoshop elements, reader etc.  I have the icon in my launchpad and it says that my computer is authorized.  When I checked the message on line it said to un authorize  then re authorize and thats where it won't accept my password.

Thank you for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in the HD Library or the User Library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the mac hd library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is bad. You must used the user library. Check the steps of this file: Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done what you suggested several times and I can't find that folder.  I have been in both libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you do exact the steps which described in the document? If yes say what make exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines