• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does About Flash Player show Flash Player is out of date (20,0,0,228) Update now after I updated it?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link below, under Version Information, shows Flash Player is out of date (20,0,0,228) Update now. It does this for Internet Explorer, Opera, and Chrome. Both my Windows 7, and 8.1 with its Windows Flash Update do this. However when I check Firefox which was updated to version 20.0.0.235, it does not show it's out of date.

Adobe - Flash Player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Hi FreezeMyLemonel,

There was an issue with the latest version detection on this page which has been fixed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard...Adobe fixed the problem. It no longer shows "Flash Player is out of date (20,0,0,228) Update now." Internet Explorer, Opera, and Chrome all just show 20,0,0,228 under Version Information. That is the current version. Firefox was never affected with its different installed version. Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FreezeMyLemonel,

There was an issue with the latest version detection on this page which has been fixed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding. I thought I was the only person having this problem. I keep all my programs up-to-date, and this was bothering me. But, everything is copacetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines