• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from RH4 to RH7!

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2008 Mar 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to open an existing RH4 HTML project in RH7, and of course once I do, there's no going back. I've been playing with the new (to me) UI. Anything I need to know - or can I expect a smooth transition for my project.

TIA
Bonnie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you update RoboHelp to 7.01. There was a problem converting quotes, commas, hyphens, etc....

I learned the hard way, but it is supposedly fixed up in the most recent build of RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Bonnie and welcome to the RH community.

There has been a lot of development to RH since version 4 so you will notice lots of useful functionality that you didn't have before. Best thing is take a backup, roll your sleeves up and jump right in. It will be well worth the ride. If you have any issues, post them here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp