• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player won't install

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Windows 10 and it says flash player is not installed on my computer when I try to use pandora.  I then try to install it an the adobe website keeps telling me to check for adobe flash player, I do, and it tells me flash player is not installed.  I cannot figure out why it keeps recycling me through all the same steps. Adobe.com will not let me install.   I have enabled it in my advanced settings.... so it is not that. any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just figured out that windows 10 and flash are integrated.  So, it needs to be enabled?  But in the advanced settings in edge, it is enabled.  So....Now I have now clue what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines